Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oregon Coast

Over Memorial weekend we took a crazy quick trip to the coast in southern Oregon. We left Thursday evening and were home before sunrise on Monday morning. Our trip was originally planned to be a little longer, but Donovan couldn't get away from work. We decided that a quick trip was better than no trip, and it sure was! Ellie and Ronan did SO good, were such good, happy little campers; they really enjoyed our trip and didn't complain about all the time they were stuck in the their carseats. Such troopers.





Checking out all the muscles on the rocks at low tide.



The starfish were everywhere and were gigantic!
HUGE and so pretty, bright and colorful.



Puddle jumping mastered.



So much discovery in the tide pools.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like an amazing trip. I am glad that you guys got to go. Even if it was short I am sure that it was refreshing for the soul.

Ellis said...

I LOVE the Oregon Coast! What a magical place, and what a fun and special trip to take while you're still a family of 4 - I bet your kids will always remember it (at least Ellie! :) Too bad that the photo of you and Donovan didn't include your belly...

And I LOVE the photo on your header! What a sweet and beautiful family you have!

Susi said...

I love, love, love, LOVE the photo at the top!! Such little cuties!! Give them a squeeze from Susi and Ryan!! Looks like you had a fun trip!! I think Ryder and I will get to go with Ryan to OR at the end of the summer, yay!! Take care!